Thursday, April 10, 2014

On a mission

I know I may be border line obsessed with this, but here it goes...

First off, I highly DO NOT recommend Springhill Farm in Newark, Ohio. They have stolen our money and we can't get ahold of them.

We signed a "Pay As They Grow" contract last year, so that we could make monthly payments on free range pork that we knew we liked. Well, the time has come and gone when we were supposed to be contacted for which cuts of 1/2 a Tamsworth hog we wanted. We were also supposed to be picking up our order this week or next, but we have tried for weeks through phone messages, emails, Facebook messaging system, and Twitter to get ahold of him. According to the BBB, 2 others in the past few months have had the same thing happen.

I contacted the Licking County Sheriff and was told what our next steps should be, but that was not enough for me, so I launched a call him every hour of the day and leave messages mission today. So far I have left 9 messages, and still no response. I will fill his message box until it tells me there is no more room, then, I will call the next day to make sure it is still full. If it is not full, then I will know someone is at least emptying the messages and I will have proof to go to step 2.

People need to understand that they don't mess with me or my family. I will get what is owed to us one way or another. With God and the Stark and Licking County sheriff on our side, we will prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment