Sunday, April 20, 2014

Today

Today, as the Feast of Unleavened Bread comes to a close, I am saddened yet again for all of the Christians who have yet to open their eyes and understand that they are following the path of least resistance.

If you participated in and Easter egg hunt with your children, have a beautiful basket set up for them for when they wake up, so you can lie to them that a fictional rabbit came in their home and left it over night, just so they can do what all the "other children do", you are a fraud.

Jesus never said that following him would be easy. Why do we think that if main stream does it and we give it a little twist, it is perfectly fine?

Where in the Bible does it say to make a holiday and celebrate his rising? I only see where we are supposed to celebrate his death.

I also know very few that celebrate the Bible's Holy Days, as specifically directed by God to do FOR EVER!

Too many are following the teachings of Constantine, not the Bible, unfortunately. If you don't understand what I mean, I highly recommend researching what role Constantine played in creating all of these "biblical holidays" the physical churches celebrate.

I pray anyone reading this will open their hearts and read the Bible for your teachings and stop depending on the physical churches of the world to do it for you. God gave every man, woman, and child a brain, so as I tell my children daily as we read the Bible together, USE IT!

I am blessed that God has given us the tools to learn about these things through homeschooling. I learn something new from the Bible and the curriculum we use all of the time. God gives me little pieces most of the time weekly to digest and discuss with my children. We learn things I never learned, especially going to a Christian private school for 7 years of my life, because the books written and the teachers were blinded.

May God un-blind you today and help you to see the very narrow path he has before you. Jesus did very unpopular things when he was alive, shouldn't we follow in his footsteps?

No comments:

Post a Comment